Receptionist/Client Services Admin £28 – 32k
RECEPTIONIST / CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Fabulous boutique financial services firm are looking for an experienced, committed and mature Receptionist / Administrator to join their team. The company enjoys superb client relationships, pride themselves on their first class service and integrity.
This role is to be the first point of contact for all visitors/clients together with administration support.
Day to Day Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet – offering refreshments and handling documentation
- Being first point of phone contact on behalf of the Business
- Booking client meetings on behalf of the Directors
- Maintain client database
- Client Administration – preparation of meeting packs, collate client details, taking ownership of the meeting process, respond to enquiries and associated tasks.
- Administration of insurance and utilities
- Manage Director’s diary, travel and accommodation requirements, meetings and ad-hoc projects
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Highly customer focussed – service oriented
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients in a professional capacity
- Good technical skills – willing to learn new systems
- Happy and able to operate in a small team where a real can-do attitude is essential