Recruitment/Candidate Co-ordinator to £35k
- A boutique executive search firm with a global presence is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator / Candidate Coordinator to join their interim division which is growing and support 5 consultants as it stands.
Ideally degree educated.
They are looking for someone who is confident on the phone, bright and has strong communication skills. This could suit a graduate with limited experience ideally in recruitment or a client centric environment or someone changing their career, a recruiter who doesn’t want to do the sales side or a PA/Project Coordinator wanting something different in a role; ideally having worked in a pacey, client focussed environment
They offer great training and support but it’s all about attitude, having a real hands-on approach and the confidence to deal with senior stakeholders and candidates at all levels.This role offers excellent scope for progression and development into a longer term career.
Working 2 days a week in office and 3 days at home! Hours are 9-5.30pm with an element of flexibility if needed. However, the role will require the flexibility to work outside hours when needs be as this is a very reactive role.
The Recruitment Coordinator is an integral part of the interim team who performs a range of functions associated with ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of Interim Assignments and Candidate Management.
- Regularly update the CRM system to ensure that the information stored on the system is accurate and up to date, adhering to best practice
- Continually expand, update and improve the existing candidate pool through proactive research utilising the CRM system, LinkedIn, external databases to generate suitable candidates and market intelligence
- First point of call for new candidates and ensuring they have an understanding of our requirements and are added to the database and fully coded
- Understand the GDPR legislation and internal process to manage the candidates’ status
- Managing candidate events and quarterly newsletters
Business Development Administration
- Adapts and creates draft presentation documents, proposals and outlines for review
- Research companies and markets and create summaries
- Liaise with a range of organisations and entities internally and externally to support the business development process
- Shares market information with groups and works closely with the team to maximize the benefits of available information
- Continually identifies new sources of information that will assist with the research capabilities of the organisation or business development for the organisation
- Sets up assignments and regularly updates the CRM system
- Approaches candidates to create an interest in the job role and to acquire up to date CV’s
- Create formatted CV and update the CRM system with the candidate progress status
- Contacts candidates to invite for interview’s and manages the logistics involved
- Provides research support for new roles as required with the Partner/Managing Partner
- Provides PA support to the Managing Partner – Interim
- Ensures all assignment data is up to date and correctly entered
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Recruitment Coordinator / Candidate Coordinator should be culturally sensitive and have strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with people across all levels of multiple and varied organisations internationally both verbally and in-writing. They should be highly computer literate, have a high attention to detail and a natural ability to organise and plan effectively.
A positive attitude, a proactive approach and a solutions-based philosophy should be demonstrated as well as the ability to operate effectively both by working individually and within a team.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.
AThank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.