Recruitment Co-ordinator to £38k
A leading London property consultancy are looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their dynamic and super supportive HR team. As a Recruitment Co-ordinator you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for professional and support staff across their business and support The HR Partner with ad hoc projects as required.
Part of a friendly and exciting HR team and your duties will include
- Identifying and collating recruitment requirements from line managers/partners
- Working with partners to develop job descriptions/briefs
- Attend weekly resourcing meetings as required on resource allocation and effective resourcing, influencing and challenging decisions.
- Advising partners on recruitment procedures in regard to both permanent and freelance staff.
- Drafting job adverts for company website, trade publications and recruitment agencies
- Managing the online recruitment portal for website
- Screening CV’s against agreed criteria, shortlisting as appropriate and distributing to relevant Partners
- Organising job interviews, collecting and passing on feedback promptly to recruitment agent or candidate
- Managing relationships with recruitment agents including maintaining up to date requirements list and communicating needs with recruitment agencies
- Reviewing and agreeing terms of business with recruitment agents, logging agreements and agency paperwork
- Resolving any introduction issues between candidates/agents
- Contract administration for freelance workers including completing full due diligence, drawing up contracts, monitoring and assisting with contract renewals, collating and tracking supporting documents including any required insurances or legal documents
- Liaising with Legal and Accounts on contract matters regarding agencies and freelancers
- Approving payments for freelancers and recruitment fees with Accounts
- Monitoring temp usage to ensure all temps come through agreed agencies and list maintained
- Advising on IR35 legislation, conducting IR35 checks on freelancers in line with firm’s policy
- Liaising with US office on visas and recruitment matters on an ad hoc basis including placing any adverts on the company’s website as required
- Liaising with partners and visa agent on visa applications, providing first line of communication to staff obtaining visas, maintaining visa paperwork.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks including administering Disability Committed, Right to Work updates, designing surveys, advising on the Onboarding and Induction portals.
- Other projects as required by HR Partner
What we are looking:
You will be a dynamic self-starter with proven experience of working successfully either within a recruitment agency or in an in-house recruitment role preferably within a Professional Services environment, managing all aspects of the recruitment cycle. Ideally looking for a degree educated individual with a good sense of humour and excellent organisational and recruitment experience. This is fabulous role within a great HR team who provide excellent support and personal development.