Researcher /Team Administrator
A boutique global executive search firm based in the City have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated researcher / sales administrator to join their established London team. Our client has offices worldwide including a presence in Dubai, Singapore and Australia! Lots of scope for development and progression within this organisation!
They are looking for a driven individual with excellent written English, strong attention to detail and a good phone manner. Ideally degree educated with good research and data entry skills.
They offer full training, opportunities and the support you need to build a successful career.
- Produce candidate documents, client excel reports and internal management information;
- Support the sales team in all day-to-day activities;
- Manage the database from an administrative perspective ensuring data entry and accuracy;
- General PA duties including organising meetings, bookings and office management;
- Organise client and candidate meetings;
- Facilitate and arrange client and candidate interviews;
- Work closely alongside the London leadership team to measure results and reduce their administrative workload.
- General office management;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative/research role in an office environment, ideally within business to business sales or executive search industry
- Efficiency when completing internet based research projects.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills;
- Proficient excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience of writing, editing and proofreading documents
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment; ;
- Excellent wider MS Office and general IT skills, along with the ability to quickly learn new systems and software.