Team Assistant £30 – 33k
- Fantastic work life/balance and hybrid working!
A leading global executive search firm based in the heart of the City is looking for a Team Assistant / Project Assistant to join their Education practice.
They are looking for a Team Assistant with a strong administration background, good proof- reading skills and the ability to handle varying priorities and a heavy workload. They need someone confident, able to manage upwards and push back when necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own and grow within an already established organisation who takes career development seriously. Looking for someone happy to manage their own assignments gradually, take on more client facing work who is ambitious who wants to grow and step up into a more senior role further down the line.
The Team Assistant will support all aspects of administration within the team and work closely with the three Executive Assistants in the Education Practice to ensure project and event delivery in a timely fashion to the highest standards. You will assist with other EA assignments along with managing your own projects and tasks and in time you will support fee earners within the team to cover holidays and sick leave.
This role will suit a flexible, hardworking, dedicated, and trustworthy individual who has the enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Looking for a bright team player with no pretensions who will thrive in a varied role with multiple priorities. You must be able to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions in a high quality, client focused business.
Key skills and experience should include a combination of:
- Attention to detail is an essential skill alongside advanced proof-reading skills
- At least 2 years administration experience within a corporate environment
- Proactive in nature, able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, essential in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and desirable in Excel. Experience with databases preferred
Our client operates in a non-hierarchical manner in order to promote a culture that is empowering to work in. They are professional, organised and focused but never without a sense of humour.
- Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.