Team Assistant (FTC) £38 – 34k
- 3 – 6 month temp Team Assistant role
A leading Project and construction management consultancy is looking for a Team Assistant to join their London office to assist 3 partners and their small team of specialist technical staff. This candidate will need to be adaptable and proactive. This role is initially offered as a 3-6 month temp contract with the potential to transition to permanent employment.
Based out of their modern and social offices in Oxford Circus area.
This role will be full time in the office, hours 9-5/30pm.
Must have advanced IT in particular advanced Excel.
Key Team Assistant duties:
- Formatting of reports/letters/presentations etc.
- Preparing Microsoft Excel documents using advanced features (pivot tables, nested formula, VLOOKUPS etc.)
- Proactively manage and maintain diaries, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings and ensuring all work activities are scheduled effectively, including the identification and resolution of potential challenges and clashes.
- Arrange the booking of meeting rooms, video/conference facilities, refreshments, restaurants, taxis etc. and liaise with internal and external meeting attendees.
- Taking a proactive approach to correspondence e.g. dealing with issues or drafting responses before being asked.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system (and paper where required for certain legal/financial documents) consisting of various project and fee files
- Organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, business updates.
- Proof reading work to ensure consistent accuracy and high standard.
- Understanding the necessity for confidentiality when dealing with client and staff issues.
- Working collaboratively with a can do attitude to solve problems and provide an excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Collecting leave sheets and updating the holiday trackers
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience within an admin role. Some secretarial or PA experience with formal administration / secretarial training highly desirable
- Advanced in Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate typing skills essential
- Strong numerical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.