Team Assistant – Digital Media £28k (6 month ftc)
- A dynamic digital agency in a prestigious Central London location is looking for a Team Assistant/Office Administrator to join their growing team on a 6 month contract. Start date beginning of October. Part of a wider global management consultancy!!
They are dynamic, social and entrepreneurial environment with 50 people in the office and a variety of canine friends!! Ideally looking for someone from a creative/media agency background who can hit the ground running in a Team Assistant capacity.
They are rewarding, progressive, enjoyable and balanced place to work.
Paying £28,000 + 10% bonus.
Team Assistant duties (80% of time):
- Maintain diaries for leaders, scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences communicating with clients and infrastructure staff as appropriate
- Proactively spot opportunities to add marginal internal meetings; interviews, staff meetings, etc.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation, book cars, rail tickets, etc.
- Prepare letters, proposals and other documents
- Prepare timesheets and expense reports
- Assist with greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms and organising catering
- Understand Partner’s key client and sales goals and support them by:
- Maintain list of contacts and business activities in address book and CRM database.
- Track and maintain sales activity/pipeline
- Proactively spot clients that haven’t been called upon and/or who need follow-up; arrange meetings accordingly.
Reception duties (20% of time):
- Reception duties:
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered promptly, in a courteous and professional manner, prioritizing as appropriate
- Log and greet all visitors, including clients, delivery persons, maintenance workers, etc. to ensure proper security is in place
- Liaising with other support functions such as HC, Finance, IT, Production and Legal as appropriate to fulfil common goals such as, but not limited to, Firm event coordination, general recruitment coordination and interview scheduling, inductions for new hires, general IT requests, etc.
- Ordering of business cards and printed stationery
- Oversee the booking of meeting rooms and manage their logistics including catering and audio/video conferencing requests
Key skills and experience :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Able to act as a point of contact for all clients and infrastructure departments on behalf of assigned leaders and to prioritise and manage the leader’s time accordingly
- Team player who has experience of and has enjoyed working as part of a group
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage one’s own time. Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside the job description
- Self-starter who has an appetite for learning and is driven to excel and grow
- One who takes constructive feedback in stride and incorporates feedback quickly
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment