Team Assistant Remote £32k
- Team Assistant – 6-month FTC – fully remote
Fully REMOTE based role – Hours are 9-5, with mutual flexibility as required.
A boutique organisational development consultancy, who specialise in leadership development, change management, executive coaching and team development are looking for a Team Assistant to join their operations team consisting of 6 highly dynamic people.
The Operations Team plays a critical role in contributing to the company’s success in delivering excellence through their enthusiasm, their attention to detail and their relationship-based accountability. This position is a mix of general office duties, assisting the other members of the Operations Team and support of programmes during delivery.
You will be joining an Operations Team of six people who are enthusiastic, ambitious, dedicated, creative and fun!
- Supporting the other Operations Team Members in their management of client projects
- Diary management and scheduling for multiple consultants, across different time zones
- Liaising with clients directly to set-up meetings, workshops etc.
- Technical facilitation and behind the scenes support on virtual workshop delivery
- Preparing documents and slides Survey and assessment setup and administration
- Arrange travel with assistance from our travel provider
Skills and Attributes Required:
- 2 years + relevant work experience in boutique/SME environment
- High level of IT literacy / working knowledge and experience of all MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work within a team to plan, coordinate and organise projects
- Virtual meeting savvy e.g., Zoom and MS Teams
- Highly organised and efficient, excellent time management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to create relationships and rapport with colleagues and clients
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability in fast-paced environment
- Proactive, energetic and keen to make things happen