Team Assistant to £33k
Fantastic global company offering a superb salary and excellent benefits such as flexi working, generous bonus, pension, healthcare and so much more!! Working in the office 3 days per week and home 2 days.
Recruitment Coordinator / Project Administrator – Fast moving, leading Executive Search consultancy – Mayfair
Purpose of role:
This role supports the individual for recruiting, managing and onboarding the EAs across the EMEA region and as such is a crucial role in the business.
Its a role which will grow and develop, offering so much variety, exposure to the business and exceptional career opportunities
The Recruitment Coordinator / Project Administrator will be involved in all recruitment and onboarding logistics, liaising with stakeholders across the region and ensuring the smooth transition of all new EAs.
As a Recruitment Coordinator /Project Administrator, the role also operate with internal project teams to create a first class experience for clients and candidates. You may also assist with search-related activities including the preparation of client documentation, travel logistics for candidates and clients and financial management, such as client billing and consultant expenses.
Support Regional Admin Leader
- Co-ordinating external and internal stakeholders regarding recruitment of EA’s and Researchers, scheduling interviews, taking references, and coordinating feedback
- Supporting the team through scheduling meetings, assisting in projects and building presentations
- High degree of confidentiality required.
- When capacity permits assist Project Coordinator with the creation, editing and formatting of client-facing documents to ensure all information is accurate
- Provide additional support for consultants by booking travel, managing client billing and reconciling expenses (as needed)
Key skills and attributes:
Looking for a proactive problem solver with strong interpersonal skills, detail orientation and judgement. Must have at least 18 months experience in an administration/ project capacity working within professional services. The ideal candidate can prioritise, organise, multi-task and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Must be a Relationship-Builder. Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to develop rapport and engage with people at all levels.
Must have Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint along with very high attention to detail required. Must be well educated to at least A-levels or equivalent.