Team Co-ordinator £32k
- A leading global Executive Search Firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a Team Coordinator/ Office Coordinator. This role will sit within the Non-Profit team and you will assist with quality administration, including diary management, answering/filtering telephone calls, keeping a log and schedule of live assignments, advertisement administration and the creation of high-quality documentation.Fantastic organisation with a lot of scope to develop and progress within. They are looking for an articulate Team Assistant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within professional services, ideally a client centric environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent proof-reading skills and excellent grammar/spelling which will be essential for this role as it involves extensive document production.
Team Coordinator /Team Assistant responsibilities:
- Awareness of assignments in place and key clients always, to be ‘on top of’ team’s deliverables
- Understand the search process and be aware of requirements/timings of key client meetings on live assignments; own and keep a log of live assignments and potential new business.
- Assist with client paperwork and on meet deadlines of these
- Help with and ensure all documentation is grammatically accurate and in line with the companies’ templates, including PowerPoint presentations for potential client pitches, client status reports, candidate reports, proposal letters, engagement letters etc
- General and ad hoc support to the team as when required for the success of the end-to-end process of search.
- Diary management: liaising with clients/candidates/consultants.
- Call filtering, note taking, and inbox management (Microsoft Outlook).
- To provide all holiday cover for the teams’ Project Coordinators- There are 5 within the team
- Organise internal team meetings on a weekly basis, including room bookings.
- Organise and distribute material/agendas for reoccurring monthly sector calls.
- Assist with internal and external events, including sending invitations, logging RSPV’s, organising caterers, booking rooms/venues, and ensuring smooth running on the day.
- Compilation of client relationship plans for off-limits purposes.
- General assistance to the practice team with planning and mapping, including desk research, distilling information into useable formats, updating the database.
- Maintain up-to-date libraries of easily accessible information, including assignment credentials to add to proposal letters and PowerPoint presentations, and up-to-date consultant biographies. .
- Upload advertisements to our website when needed, ensuring all information is accurate.
- Manage the advertisement to ensure that they are not visible after the closing date.
- Own and manage advertisement inbox: acknowledge all applications, act as point of contact for applicants, chase necessary paperwork; keep advertisement response logs up to date.
- Assist team to log search candidate and advertisement respondent CVs (A and B grade) onto database.
- Maintain diversity stats for advertisement and sourced candidates as matter of course in readiness to send to client post assignment; maintain and submit Cabinet Office competition data on a quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with strong common sense, detail orientation and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate can prioritise, organize, multi-task and liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise, manage, and balance a variety of project responsibilities effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to see around corners, quickly synthesize information, connect dots and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to develop rapport and engage with people at all levels.
- Be robust yet calm; resilient; flexible attitude, common sense, enthusiasm, and confidence, ability to drive tasks forward.
- At least 3 years working in a Team Coordinator/team Assistant role within professional services.
- A university degree from a respected institution is ideal.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy