Team EA – Exec Search (HR sector) £30 – 32k
- Team EA – Global Consultancy
Fantastic opportunity for a well – educated PA/Project Coordinator to support a driven and highly successful team of Principals and Consultant within the Human Resources practice
Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious PA who will work closely with a senior EA to the Head of Department so a collaborative approach is essential.
The Personal Assistant must have excellent written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the Principals. It is necessary to have exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential. There will be extensive client management, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to this role. They need someone with strong tech skills, not afraid of new systems and can be the go-to person in the team.
Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination
- Complex, demanding and ever-changing diary management
- Tavel itineraries
- Assignment management – Lead the project coordination and delivery of the search assignments.
- Manage the search timelines ensuring deadlines are met, action points are responded to and all necessary documentation is completed.
- Stakeholder Management; develop robust working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of candidate reports and other materials.
- Preparation of presentations and pitch documentation including research packs and preparing marketing materials.
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- Business Development support (CRM maintenance and update of information)
- MUST have recent experience as an PA/Project Coordinator or Team PA in a corporate, client centric environment
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions.
- Innate sense of urgency in everything you do.
- Acute attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard.
- Excellent time management skills; able to manage conflicting priorities and unforeseen change.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment; have high levels of energy, tenacity and focus.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with CRM systems ideally too.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy