Team PA £33k – 12 month FTC
- A leading and very prestigious UK Property Developer is looking to appoint a Team PA on a 12 month fixed term maternity contract. Looking for someone who can start immediately. Maximum they will wait is 1 weeks’ notice. Must have strong PA skills with a corporate environment, ideally within property industry and good IT skills. Hours are 9.30am- 5.30pm and they are based in Mayfair!
- To provide administrative support to the Location Director and team. Ensuring the delivery of a consistently high standard of administration, support and guidance on the production of internal and external documentation and reporting.
- Proactive and accurate diary management.
- Organising meetings, calls, video conferences and team events.
- Assist with generating PO’s and invoices.
- Creating presentations using PowerPoint and papers using MS Word and Excel for internal and external presentations.
- Co-ordinating international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Mail merges and administration of large-scale communication exercises.
- Provide temporary cover for other Team PAs as may be required.
- Demonstrate flexibility and share responsibility for tasks across the team as required.
Key skills and requirements:
- Proven experience as a PA in a similar role. Ability to work on own initiative.
- High level of computer literacy (Work, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively with others, practical and pragmatic approach to getting things done.
- Good communication skills both written and oral with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude – Confident and willing to take initiative. Enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills.
- Flexible and able to manage effectively a number of priorities at any one time, prioritising activities that create greatest value and managing time, cost and resources effectively.
- Highest levels of attention to detail.