Team PA Circa £40k
- A boutique real estate private equity firm is seeking an outstanding Team Assistant (with Personal Assistant and Team Assistant duties) to join their growing team.
This is a boutique environment with approximately 25 people in the London Mayfair office as well as offices across Europe.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to provide full administrative help to the Partners and wider team. A proven track record within the investment sector will be beneficial as well as an understanding of requirements for a busy thriving team.
This role would suit someone with a super-flex attitude as it’s a real muck-in position working closely with the Senior EA . Looking for someone with a real can-do manner, enthusiastic, who can build up good relationships internally and externally with excellent communication skills
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Diary management to Partners, Principals and team
- Business Travel in both UK and Globally
- Expenses and Invoice processing
- Administrative duties to the Team
- Meet and Greet of guests and visitors
- Some out of hours help – taxi, flight changes, etc.
- Logistics coordination
- Coordinating events
- There will be times occasionally, when there will be last minute schedule changes, so calls to deal with in the evening/early morning (this isn’t regular, but it does happen!).
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Experience in the investment sector and working on a business and personal level
- A flexible person with a drive to thrive
- The ability to work within a team and a dynamic office environment
- A-levels or equivalent +
- Secretarial or PA qualification desired but not essential
Hours are 9-5.30pm and you will based in the office full time- Mayfair
Looking for someone to start 24th May to do a hand over
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy