Team Secretary/Administrator £28 – 30k
- A leading Project and Construction Management Consultancy based in Central London is looking for a Team Secretary to support 4 key partners and a wider team of about 50-60 people.
The main focus of this Team Secretary role will be supporting the 4 key partners and the wider team and assisting with document formatting, preparing presentations, checking reports and other typical assistant duties (scheduling travel, being the go to person for any needs)
InDesign experience is preferred but happy to look at someone with a basic understanding or experience with similar programmes such as Photo Shop. Looking for strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Word and Outlook as you will be the ‘go to person’ for the team when they encounter problems or issues with things like formatting.
Looking for at least 2 years’ experience in a team secretary/administration capacity ideally working in property/construction industry sector.
This role will be FULL TIME in the office – West End based
- Copy typing of outgoing correspondence for Partners and team including formatting of reports, submissions, meeting minutes and putting text into letter format
- Assisting the team with collation of project related invoices, creating a Recommendation for Payment (RFP), and submitting these to the Client for payment.
- Arranging appointments and electronic diary management for Partners using Microsoft Outlook
- Producing submissions using Adobe InDesign
- Producing presentations using Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint
- Booking travel and accommodation for Partners and team using online travel system Click Travel
- Liaising with staff on site
- Maintaining filing system consisting of various project and fee files
- Setting up conference calls
- Coordinate with other support staff on floor re general floor management
- Assist other support staff on floor when required
- Organising team social events, including annual Christmas party
- Being the first point of contact for all manner of queries including absences, couriers, contracts, stationery, formatting etc.
- At least 2 years work experience in professional services ideally property/construction
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, particularly Windows 7
- Adobe InDesign experience preferred but not essential
- Confidential manner
- Accurate typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Team player with a flexible “can do” attitude
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.
- Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.